Is VDH Done...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me

No I don't have a ring but right now you are getting more than a ring shoved up your south end while you are facing north....

Did you know you have to wait 30 seconds before you can post again....not as much fun as playing with the cuss filter. Damn the power mad satraps that designed this place.....
Jay

No I don't have a ring but right now you are getting more than a ring shoved up your south end while you are facing north....
No ring...no self respect...no sense of decency...not the slightest hint of professional anything...if I was looking you in the eye...I would be looking at nothing...absolutely nothing...

From the last 10 on line sales I've made in the last hour, I think if I shop right and use a coupon I can afford to order a pizza. Maybe I'll wait till the 12th order so I can tip....

That's it SB..... I've gone tits up....there will be no more Kenny can coozies at Ginnie springs at next year's Springs Fest cause I have to go into hiding

Big friggin whoop..................................

Maybe you should talk to Tobin at Deep Sea Supply about buying a DSS double hose regulator. You are welcome...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom