Dive Rite Nomad LS, still too much lift around shoulders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the convention is LP85 or 85cf for the us and canada, or in europe they put the water volume in L(iters). an 85L tank is the size of water heater.

Well, I bought it from Ed, no mods though other than tank bungees. I had mods on sms100, was not anything dramatically better vs stock, some, not sure if it was worth the trouble.

So, bought xdeep classic wing to fix the problem, diverite as a brand should go back to research.

Well, I bought it from Ed, no mods though other than tank bungees. I had mods on sms100, was not anything dramatically better vs stock, some, not sure if it was worth the trouble.

So, bought xdeep classic wing to fix the problem, diverite as a brand should go back to research.

I never liked the X-Deep sidemount range. I’ve tried to like it a few times, always sold them off (classic 2.0 and tech)...

Guess it all depends.

I’m really liking the Nomad LT Cave.... only complaint is I wish the rails were a little wider apart (probably going to ditch and use some webbing based rails), and the rear dump (I cram a 1L inflation bottle in that area)

I can’t say for the rest of their equipment, but I don’t particularity like them.... bulky and oversized....

_R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom