Zeagle or Atomic support on Curacao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danf

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone :)

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post a question or just to introduce myself. I'm a relative late starter in scubadiving, but after many discover scubas, then PADI oper water and then about 20 dives, I decided if your can breath you can dive an totally agree with a comment that real life on land is just a long boring surface interval. After many trips to vacation destinations Curacao has become our destination of choice.

I'm new to scubaboard and wondering if there might be some experienced divers that may know about Zeagle and Atomic gear. I recently bought a Zeagle F8 because it was new and got a great deal. I have noticed some people say it's identical to Apeks Black Sapphire and others say it can use Atomic service kits since Zeagle became part of HuishOutdoors and Atomic have added 20 new enhancements to these regs. I am not concerned about the quality of the F8 and they are said to be extremely reliable but there is no dealer selling these regs. The real question is there anyone on the island that can service these if needed?

Howdy from Texas and welcome to ScubaBoard! Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with the brands to which you refer.

If you're worried about it, buy a service kit from Zeagleexpress.com and take it with you. There is an Atomic dealer there, but they may not have a service kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom