Transitioning from divecloud.net(AquaLung) to Shearwater Cloud.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,
I am currently transitioning from AquaLung (I300C) to Shearwater(Teric) and would like to import my previous dives log in to Shearwater Cloud.
Thanks in advance.

PS
Tried Google, no luck :(

Export from old software and see if you can import to Shearwater Cloud. Not sure if you can import dives from other software.

Unfortunately, we currently don't have a way of importing from other dive logs, but this is an often requested feature. While I cannot promise anything, we always take customer suggestions into account for our future product plans. I have passed your request on to our Software team to import dive logs from AquaLung into Shearwater Cloud.

Unfortunately, we currently don't have a way of importing from other dive logs, but this is an often requested feature. While I cannot promise anything, we always take customer suggestions into account for our future product plans. I have passed your request on to our Software team to import dive logs from AquaLung into Shearwater Cloud.
Any update? I am looking for divelog software that saves as either .db, or will export to the shearwater log filetype

Just go with subsurface. You can pull in all your old data and it’ll pull new dives directly from your shearwater. Subsurface is open source and all data can be exported in XML to ensure you don’t get locked in.

You can still import into shearwater app if you want. SWCloud is prettier but not any more funtional (based on my usage) than Subsurface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom