FS USD ROYAL AQUA MASTER REGULATOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simonbeans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Royal Aqua Master (One of the best)

In order to reduce my collection, I am offering for sale to the group a very nice USD Royal Aqua Master (Round Label model). Produced during the early 1970s the RAM was the top of the double hose line. This example is original in all respects, including all hoses, mouthpiece, clamps and (I assume, internals). The chrome is excellent as is the label. I have NOT dived this regulator, but have attached it to a tank to determine that there is no free flow and that it breathes and exhales well.

fullsizeoutput-2525.jpg

BUT WAIT:

If we flip it over, look at what we see. Yes, a high-pressure yoke. It was rated at 3000 psi most likely to accommodate the newer 3000 psi Aluminum tanks of the period.

fullsizeoutput-2522.jpg

I am asking $325 or best offer. I will ship it for $325 or better to CUS locations. Thanks for looking at a fine regulator that would really accentuate your vintage collections or be a super regulator to dive.

fullsizeoutput-2520.jpg

For more information or images email me at aandd_adventures@yahoo.com

Allan

Back
Top Bottom