Problem with mares computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nathan Doty

Contributor
Reaction score
A while back I bought a new mares puck pro from a forum member. It came with the box, screen was still wrapped etc. I'd like to say, and I mean i would REALLY like to say it has been used a lot and worked great every time. But I cant. I took it out shortly after I got it and it did work well for that dive. It was nice having it on my wrist instead of clipped to my bc. But that was the only time.

We got home and cleaned our gear. My daughter then put it "somewhere to dry" and I've been looking for it ever since. If anyone knows where she put it, I'd greatly appreciate if you told me. I have a trip coming up...

Thanks for the good laugh. Hilarious stuff. I do think that that funny stories like this belong in the “yarns and humor” forum.

Tell her you have something that needs to dry about the same size and wait and see where she puts it?

Long shot but a shot.

Just got one of these for my granddaughter to use and it worked fine at Cocoview. Saw this post and thought "Great another Cobra fiasco!" Thanks for the chuckle!

I've at this point literally moved 90 percent of my garage. Even if I KNOW there's no way it could be there, I've emptied and moved it. I'm 10 percent away from giving up all hope. It was my only piece of gear that wasnt bought used and its gone. I rarely let myself buy anything new. TBH im a little heart broke that I'm shopping used to replace it. Its not a big deal $$$ wise but it was neat to have new. Enough whining, C'est la vie.

Could be where I lost my (SECOND) $300 Fob chip car key....
We were in the supermarket years ago and a worker asked "can I help you find something"? I said "yes, my wife".

I lost my keys for several months when my kids were little. I found them when I cleaned the fireplace to prepare for the first burn of the fall. If you have a fireplace, check there!

It's with something else. You need to go back through all of your dive gear, not the garage. I'm assuming it is black?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom