Southern resorts dumping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if the pipe goes into the salt water layer it’s hard to see what use it would be. From the video it seems like you can see the halo line at the top. Maybe wrong on this but if it extends into salt water it’s impossible to call it an extraction well.

Well if the pipe goes into the salt water layer it’s hard to see what use it would be. From the video it seems like you can see the halo line at the top. Maybe wrong on this but if it extends into salt water it’s impossible to call it an extraction well.

He is 32 foot deep or something, how deep are freshwater wells on Cozumel - show me an end of the pipe.

He also states on his FB page that sewage injection is legal.

Sewage injection is very wrong but so is speculative guessing

I've seen sewer pipes sticking down into cave passageway over near Tulum. Can't remember the name of the cave that we were diving at the time.

Ten or more years back i remember people stopped diving the river run because of sewage in that section

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom