1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've decided that if this thread goes dormant and no one posts to it for another 10 years I will become a supporter.
I will thwart you.

I instinctively reached for my nonexistent sword don't ask me why.
"Wath that a thwart thword???", he lithped...

I've decided that if this thread goes dormant and no one posts to it for another 10 years I will become a supporter.
We know you won’t so best not to click on this thread going forward.

Can I ask opposit question? :)
I have 1000 likes (300+ over than messages), and still not marked red by SB stuff? :)
Why you do not marked me RED as Information supporter? :)

"People likes it!" (c) Кин-Дза-Дза

P.S. it is not a claim to SB :) it is just a joke....
... but every joke has part of joke....

Can I ask opposit question? :)
I have 1000 likes (300+ over than messages), and still not marked red by SB stuff? :)
Why you do not marked me RED as Information supporter? :)

"People likes it!" (c) Кин-Дза-Дза

P.S. it is not a claim to SB :) it is just a joke....
... but every joke has part of joke....

I would give you an honorary RED my friend, but I don’t have those powers...if you visit NYC, I’ll buy you a beer :wink:

I didn’t know what it meant. On sites like Trip Advisor you get DE status after so many contributions even if the contributions are off topic, no longer valid, not based on personal experience or sometimes just plain wrong. For newcomers hoping to learn about a new place, they see the DE designation and assume the person has first hand knowledge or experience. I guess that why you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet. I didn’t know what a supporter was. Thanks for the clarification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom