Problem with mares computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've gone through all my gear, all my daughter's 3 times now. We had everything hanging in ther garage to dry after cleaning. I've moved and looked into every package and box even though I know it shouldn't be in them. I'm in full on cop with a search warrant mode (used to be a cop...) my workbench is still to go...

Usually when I lose something like this, it's because I tricked myself by putting it away where it belongs.

Once spent forever looking for my kid's computer before leaving a dive site. Gave up and then found it inside his inside out wetsuit sleeve at home.

you could stop looking for it....then it will be right there where you left it.

I've gone through all my gear, all my daughter's 3 times now. We had everything hanging in ther garage to dry after cleaning. I've moved and looked into every package and box even though I know it shouldn't be in them. I'm in full on cop with a search warrant mode (used to be a cop...) my workbench is still to go...

She put it her purse. My wife always says "I know I put it in my purse. I just can't find it." Then it turns up a few days or weeks later. It was in her purse.

I've at this point literally moved 90 percent of my garage. Even if I KNOW there's no way it could be there, I've emptied and moved it. I'm 10 percent away from giving up all hope. It was my only piece of gear that wasnt bought used and its gone. I rarely let myself buy anything new. TBH im a little heart broke that I'm shopping used to replace it. Its not a big deal $$$ wise but it was neat to have new. Enough whining, C'est la vie.
I managed to lose a Suunto d4i two week ago.

I had it at the surface while waiting for the boat but didn’t find it on my wrist when I was on the boat.

At least you have a chance to find it, mine is somewhere by Portland/Weymouth on the South coast of the UK :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom