1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that why you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet. .

That's not why. It's fairly clear to me that "supporter" means "$".

Those who post here with particular credentials such as doctors have the appropriate badge under their user names.

That's not why. It's fairly clear to me that "supporter" means "$".
Yes, exactly. I'm from the old school of thought on this. "You get more of what you subsidize."

I see it as a bit like a tip in a restaurant. I know for sure that I spend far more time on SB than I do in restaurants, yet I spend much more money (per year) on tips than I do for SB. I assume that it costs a bit of IRL money to keep this site up so I chip in to keep it solvent.

I have learned a LOT about diving all over the world, been engaged in amazing discussions, found great instructors that fit my approach to diving, made several friends, Learned about local dive sites that I would have NEVER found on my own, etc. etc. etc.

Reading back on some of these responses is nothing less than hilarious.....I’m thinking of fund drive 2020 :gas:

Well given how ridiculous (and judgemental, presumptive and opinionated) the very first post is, what do you expect?
Nothing more from you :confused:,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom