Underwater Photography Exhibition in Hanover, NH - Talk on 10/22!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FettSolo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks,

I'll be doing a show of my underwater photography at the Nearburg Gallery in the Black Family Visual Arts Center in Hanover, NH. Starts with a talk by yours truly at 830am on 10/22. Obviously that's hard to make unless you live in the immediate area, but the photos will be up in the gallery for a couple weeks after that.

I know this is a blatant self-plug, but it is underwater photography and it is free! Come on by if you can, whether to the talk or just to check out the photos on another day.

@FettSolo

Good for YOU ! Congratulations !
Been there … done that.... so many times, so many years past

830 AM ! don't be disappointed if the attendance is small-- just remember you are presenting to an audience who are very interested in your subject matter and you are there as a ambassador to the UW world of Photography

It is much more rewarding to present to 50 Interested people than 500 who are not interested....

SAM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom