Single tank rental/check out dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the plaza is $175 for 6 days. We always do our check outs on the day we arrive (sat to sat) and it's never cost us anything additional. We've always been able to do dives that night with no extra charge. That $40 must of been a park fee or something.
Park fee is $45, you still get a tag when purchased in person.
upload_2019-10-16_10-58-30.png

Getting ready to do our first trip to Bonaire in a few months, scubadada... where are these tags "purchased in person"...from dive operators/resorts or ? I thought I read somewhere that is was best to pay this fee online prior to your arrival.

Getting ready to do our first trip to Bonaire in a few months, scubadada... where are these tags "purchased in person"...from dive operators/resorts or ? I thought I read somewhere that is was best to pay this fee online prior to your arrival.
Hi @Hethen57

My wife and I had tags from our visit in April, my son and daughter needed tags this trip. All 4 came from Dive Friends Bonaire at Sand Dollar/Den Laman. Pay with credit card now.

Where will you be staying, what operator are you using? You could probably check with your operator to make sure they issue the tags

Hi @Hethen57

My wife and I had tags from our visit in April, my son and daughter needed tags this trip. All 4 came from Dive Friends Bonaire at Sand Dollar/Den Laman. Pay with credit card now.

Where will you be staying, what operator are you using? You could probably check with your operator to make sure they issue the tags

We will be staying at Buddy Dive since it is our first time there and Buddy Dive looked fairly "turn-key" for the first-timer. I expect we will be making this place an annual destination, so once we figure out how things work down there, we may try one of the other places on our next trip.

Bonaire has got to be one of the easiest places to dive and get around. Jump in a truck, get your tanks somewhere, and jump in the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom