1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excuse me Mr @The Chairman
How do I go about receiving my going RED mug and stickers
and possibly buying a couple of extras
Thanks
There are no Mugs. There may have been years ago but IIRC that was never a Supporting Member benefit. Current Supporting Member benefits are found in the Upgrade links posted here or in the FAQ.

I don't even have a mug and I've been on staff over a decade. There were members once that promoted a group buy of ScubaBoard branded products in a post a few years ago but it never gained much support.

As far as stickers, since you're in Oz, the Chairman will have to get those to you.

I just gave away the last of my stash last month so no longer have any to send out.

I didn't notice you were a Sponsor.

Pete will have to handle that for you.

Most Supporter perks are improvements to your account. I believe the only physical SB benefit is two stickers.happy-diver is a Sponsor, they get more.

We may be out of SB Stickers currently.

Ask The Chairman, I don't handle fulfillment.

Well good for you and your such, but my motive was for mugs and stickers and pins

and to fix the leaks in @The Chairman s roof

We are out of "product", but I am trying to get more in.

Back
Top Bottom