DAAM / RAM IP adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_1495web.jpg
It took a bit longer than I wanted but they are done. For those who wanted them, please contact me at customscubatools@hotmail.com to arrange payment and shipping.
I kept a tally and made enough to cover the number that were ask for. I made 1 or 2 extra but not many so I won't have but a couple extras unless someone does not claim the number they ask for.

That is an interesting thought...

Wish I could but I suspect the cost is prohibitive unless I did a boat load of them, most of which I would not sell, at least for years.

you could do it 2 ways plated individually (high bright finish ) or barrel plate one would look better than the other or a 3rd option is hard chrome plate then it would be a dull chrome colour

Mate where is everyone how about we make it as easy as possible for @herman

@abnfrog I'm for bright chrome if anyone wants different it's easy to strip and rechrome
or just stick with brass

It is an adapter, doesn't have to match the reg or the hose fitting satin is also an option
half and half?

I understand the extra difficulty involved herman my mind just can't wrap itself
around a dozen guys knocking on chrome platers doors holding one or two nuts
also some information for you, platers will include your job in with many others
and this will offset the cost to more than reasonable a great outcome for all of us

Would you like a paypal deposit of sorts to get the nail well and truly hammered

Thank you all

@rhwestfall
@Fibonacci
@Ghost95
@Jenson
@Tug

@herman thanks for the update!
@happy-diver I would also prefer bright chrome if it can be done in a small batch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom