The Cayman Happy Hour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetech Cayman

Contributor
Reaction score
Cayman can be a bit pricey. So if you’re on a budget, how do you find the best value when it comes to your evening entertainment? We hear about guests getting bad restaurant advice all the time. So who do you trust to guide you to the best bang for your buck?

Fortunately, there is no better source on a good boozy bargain than your devoted dive guides. Without further ado, here is your map to Cayman’s best happy hour secrets. Read more....

Tony

Cayman can be a bit pricey. So if you’re on a budget, how do you find the best value when it comes to your evening entertainment? We hear about guests getting bad restaurant advice all the time. So who do you trust to guide you to the best bang for your buck?

Fortunately, there is no better source on a good boozy bargain than your devoted dive guides. Without further ado, here is your map to Cayman’s best happy hour secrets. Read more....

Tony

Wonderful timing for us, thank you!

I'd like to add another option if you are in the Savannah area. On Friday nights the Outpost at Pedro St. James has a wonderful Happy Hour where you can relax with locals and visitors and watch the sunset in a beautiful setting.

Great article! Can't wait to be back in GC and try a couple of the places mentioned.

Tony thank you. That’s great. Another way to enjoy restaurant offerings at better prices is the Business Lunch option. Lots of restaurants serve them during the week. Fixed price, couple of courses and glass of wine. Great food and a great deal!

We've been to all of the happy hour venues you listed many time, and agree - they are all great places to get reasonably priced drinks and food - even when happy hour is not on. A great list for visitors.

Another place for cheap happy hour drinks and decent food is Lone Star bar also on SMB. They have a large screen TV and we often end up there to watch sports events.

Another place for cheap happy hour drinks and decent food is Lone Star bar also on SMB. They have a large screen TV and we often end up there to watch sports events.

Lone Star is a favorite for me personally, as it's within walking distance of my house. But they don't offer any happy hour specials per se. They have daily specials, but the author of this article (Kim) didn't feel like they were as good as the others.

Tony

Sounds promising !! Haven’t been to GC mostly because of the cost. Now if I could just find a reasonable place to stay that is within walking distance to these places I just might have to go soon :)

Sounds promising !! Haven’t been to GC mostly because of the cost. Now if I could just find a reasonable place to stay that is within walking distance to these places I just might have to go soon :)

Hmm, I have a new article idea now.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom