Rebreather Acronym Glossary for Dummies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, just the ADV in the rEvo. The rest is pretty darn good and solid.

Like the non-user serviceability, counterlungs and RMS? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sell that POS and buy an SF2 already!

Like the non-user serviceability, counterlungs and RMS? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sell that POS and buy an SF2 already!
I am going to run it into the ground before I am able to afford another unit. Until it dies or I hit the lottery, I am still logging the hours on it. I am just thankful mine is old enough to be analog and no RMS.

SW Shearwater electronics that just work.
Sorb, kitty litter, CO2 absorbent.

TLA = Three Letter Acronym

Even Three Letter Acronym has its own TLA

Sorry, had to get that in. :)

Not an acronym...but Lung butter...that nasty **** that builds up in the loop...it didn’t mysteriously get there by itself.

Not an acronym...but Lung butter...that nasty **** that builds up in the loop...it didn’t mysteriously get there by itself.

Have you tried avocado toast drizzled with lung butter? It's actually not bad. A little tangy.

Lime. In a bar it is a slice of green fruit that goes in some beers. In a rebreather it is yet another name for the CO2 scrubber media. Don't mix that up with the kitty litter, that doesn't go with beer that well.

What is a Gag Strap? Is that the part of a RB divers gear that when missing ultimately leads to their ending up as a topic in the A&I forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom