Trip report: EPCOT The Seas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have done it six times. I love it. I don't really care about the marine life, I just like interacting with the kids watching through the window and the people eating in the restaurant...

I ended up putting the SPG hose through my left shouder strap between the cummerbund and sternum strap so that it was in front of me and easy to see without dragging around. Glad you enjoyed it. My daughter wants to do it again when she goes with her aunt and cousins, who would be spectators.

I will add - if you have kids this dive this should be on your bucket list.
My kids truly loved the experience.
Another benefit was that my wife (their mom) was out in the "crowd" and was able to see first hand that they were not panicked and drowning "underwater" but were actually having a good time.
Finally, we had some nieces with us that stayed with my wife. They had to learn to dive like their cousins !!!

We're booked for Dec 21. This will be a surprise birthday present for my daughter who will be turning 14. She got certified in June in Bonaire, which was awesome. Thanks for the detailed trip report. I've eaten at the restaurant many years ago when my daughter was 4.

Jason

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom