July 4-13 2020. Flights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiva729

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All!
We have finally decided on dates and we just secured our deposit at Buddy Dive. This is our first time to Bonaire, but have heard such great things! My question for anyone is flight prices. I know we are a little ways out, but does anyone have an idea of "good flight prices?" We are leaving out PHX and know we will have a connection. We found an AA flight from PHX to MIA and then MIA to BON- only a 12 hr total flight and it is $685 roundtrip. My question does that seem to be a reasonable flight during that time of year and should we pull the trigger? I know flights are always hard to judge, but any insight would be great!!

Hello All!
We have finally decided on dates and we just secured our deposit at Buddy Dive. This is our first time to Bonaire, but have heard such great things! My question for anyone is flight prices. I know we are a little ways out, but does anyone have an idea of "good flight prices?" We are leaving out PHX and know we will have a connection. We found an AA flight from PHX to MIA and then MIA to BON- only a 12 hr total flight and it is $685 roundtrip. My question does that seem to be a reasonable flight during that time of year and should we pull the trigger? I know flights are always hard to judge, but any insight would be great!!
That is an outstanding price from PHX. I wouldn't hesitate. The least expensive I can ever get from the Northwest (Portland or Seattle) is $850.

right. i missed the first part of that leg. have an awesome time.

Hi @scubadiva729

My wife and I have taken the AA flight from Miami on our last 3 visits, has worked out beautifully. It would cost us more than you quoted to make the flight from Philadelphia. I would consider locking in your flights now.

That is an outstanding price from PHX. I wouldn't hesitate. The least expensive I can ever get from the Northwest (Portland or Seattle) is $850.

My wife and I live an hour and change north of Seattle, and just bought one stop flights through Houston for $530 r/t with taxes. If we were willing to do 2 stops eventually through Newark they would have been $480 r/t. Added bonus is our drive time to the airport is less than an hour. Secret tip, look at YVR next time if you are allowed across the border.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom