Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lateralus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Made a last minute trip to Aruba for a week.

Didn’t bring any dive stuff since this is more of a family trip with my newborn. With that said, I was wondering if it was worth the money to dive out here.

If so, what dive op you recommend?
I’m here now.
Feel free to tell me it isn’t worth it.

thanks

Dive with Clive

Made a last minute trip to Aruba for a week.

Didn’t bring any dive stuff since this is more of a family trip with my newborn. With that said, I was wondering if it was worth the money to dive out here.

If so, what dive op you recommend?
I’m here now.
Feel free to tell me it isn’t worth it.

thanks

Who did you end up diving with?

Dive Bonaire! Personally I would not recommend Aruba specifically for a dive destination, however, if you are there for other reasons and can sneak in a few dives it could be worse. The Antilla wreck was somewhat entertaining, but with all the boats, divers and snorkelers it looked more like Disneyland. During one of our dives the Atlantis submarine came wizzing by at 60 feet with our goofy DM flailing off the back of it like a flag in the wind, so that was interesting to say the least.

Dive Bonaire! Personally I would not recommend Aruba specifically for a dive destination, however, if you are there for other reasons and can sneak in a few dives it could be worse. The Antilla wreck was somewhat entertaining, but with all the boats, divers and snorkelers it looked more like Disneyland. During one of our dives the Atlantis submarine came wizzing by at 60 feet with our goofy DM flailing off the back of it like a flag in the wind, so that was interesting to say the least.
Saw a really nice frog fish on the Antilla 2015 Aruba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom