Is buying from divingexpress.com legit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clifford Simon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had any experience ordering from them and shipping to USA? They got a housing for a pretty nice price that I'm interested but am always hesitant with a sites I'm unfamiliar with.

They are fine to deal with. The only issue is that sometimes if you buy a housing say a Sea and Sea from outside the US you might not get dealer service available.
Bill

(deleted)

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'd be saving almost $250 on a $1500 Nauticam housing which is quite a nice chunk off

It is interesting that you are saving so much, most of the prices I see on the site are the same as in the U.S.
Bill

Assume for a moment that it is totally legit, don't forget the shipping costs and when it comes into the US, there will likely be duty on it.

As I see it, you are trying to balance an equation with a $250 savings from a company you are not sure of the legitimacy of on one side and possibly no warranty, unknown shipping charges, and duty fees on the other side.

Ultimately, only you will know if the potential can of worms that might be opened is worth more or less than $250.

Back
Top Bottom