For Sale 11 day trip to Socorro - Just $2,000 = 55% discount 13-23 Nov '19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa dW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Very sadly due to recent illness (serious vertigo) I can no longer go on this trip due to medical advice. Details are:

• With Solmar V - Leading liveaboard operator - Socorro and Guadalupe Island Diving Liveaboard | Solmar V
  • Female only share - superior cabin
  • Usual price $4,499
  • Incredible pelagic encounters including giant manta, sharks of all families, dolphins galore
  • Great bunch of divers on the trip from the US, UK & beyond
  • Most amazing dive trip I've taken in over 300 dives
  • A must do on your Top Dive Locations of World
  • Top class facilities

I’m not sure if you’ve found anyone yet, but if you haven’t, you may be able to recuperate 100% of the costs with your travel insurance or if you did not purchase any, you may be able to claim trip cancellation with your credit card company if you paid via credit card. Good luck and get well soon!

Damn....wish I were a female!!

I’m not sure if you’ve found anyone yet, but if you haven’t, you may be able to recuperate 100% of the costs with your travel insurance or if you did not purchase any, you may be able to claim trip cancellation with your credit card company if you paid via credit card. Good luck and get well soon!
hi there - thanks for your note. good shout. frustratingly my insurance only covers a small part of the cost - you never expect to have to cancel hey! & I paid the friend who organised & paid for it directly by cash.... life just sucks at times! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom