Buy my Perdix silicone protective cover and Diveheart gets $$$!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hammet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As you may know from a thread I previously started, I recently purchased a lovely blue camouflage silicone protector for my Perdix (as shown here undergoing rigorous (freshwater) testing:

20180521_202247-jpg.460775.jpg

However, those scheming bastards at Shearwater decide to release the (P)teric to the world and well, after about three or four Casamigos Anjeos on the rocks too many (damn you George Clooney), I am now the proud owner of brand spanking new (P)teric.

I was able to sell my thoroughly enjoyed Perdix to a wonderful user here, ( I hope he's enjoying it as much as I did), but I still have the cover.

So here's what I'm going to do:

I will sell the cover to anyone here who would like it. The buyer agrees to donate that amount to Diveheart. Upon confirmation of that donation, I will donate an amount equal to twice that, up to $200 and I will ship (free of charge) the cover to it's lucky new owner.

Other than the above test drive, the cover has never been used on any actual dive.

Any takers?

Highest offer by July 4 gets it!

eta: mods... if this is inappropriate or in the wrong forum, please move/delete/lock as necessary.

eta2: pink shower exfoliating scrubber not included.

Last edited:
Long shot but, is this still available?

Back
Top Bottom