HP/LP hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Open Ocean Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Evening all, went to my LDS to outfit my new vintage regulators with new hoses and was wondering if my experience was normal, I bought two Lp, one Hp, and one inflator hose all stored in boxes tied together with string like garden hoses, most didn’t have dust caps albeit all new. I was thinking being part of a life support system I’m sure the medical industry wouldn't have oxygen type hoses thrown in a cardboard box unpackaged, If I’m being OSD tell me or should I return and find a LDS where the hoses are packaged with dust caps? Should I connect to a tank and blow them out before I connect the regs?

thanks,

kevin

Should I connect to a tank and blow them out before I connect the regs?
That's all you need to do-or simply connect them to the first stage with nothing on the end and blow them out that way.

That's all you need to do-or simply connect them to the first stage with nothing on the end and blow them out that way.
Thanks, very helpful will do before connecting the regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom