Need dive computer help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Masonsmom

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HELP.... Anyone who knows how to operate a dive computer? It's a UWATEC SMART COM dive computer, very, old very ...only used twice, don't have manuel, tried online, so very confusing. I'm trying to sell but I'm being asked if it powers on, don't know how....I'm a female, only used all my scuba gear ( have everything) twice. I bought years ago with old friend who I don't speak with anymore who new how it all works. Any help appreciated. Thank you Cheryl

If it's really old it's likely the battery is dead. If it is gray and kind of square with some brass bumps on it, those are water contacts. Wet your fingers and touch them all, or simply dunk in water. If the battery is good, it will start. If not...dead. These are not easily user replaceable. These folks will do it for $50.
Uwatec battery replacement service

Back
Top Bottom