WHO IS COMING TO DEMA 2019 IN ORLANDO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn’t realize DEMA is right around the corner. I go every so often when I remember to. One year, I worked at the HydroOptix mask booth, and that was fun although the masks were a PITA to actually dive with.
It’s a shame though that there is really nothing else at all to do in the greater Orlando area...most days, most folks go to the Amtrak station downtown to watch the four trains per day roll in.

Hi Jenny,

Really happy to hear that you are attending DEMA 2019 in Orlando, I too will be there representing https://www.aurorawetsuits.com/. We will be located at booth #833 and would be very happy to have a coffee , discuss diving. It will be our first time show casing at DEMA and excited to meet other inspiring professionals from the industry.

If your interested please feel free to stop by our should you have any questions please contact me at mermaid@aurorawetsuits.com

Have a mermazing day :)

I will be there Wed - Saturday

I'll be there... healing leg and all. PM me if you want my digits. :D

I'll be there discussing advertising opportunities here on ScubaBoard.

Wed-Sat, but still figuring out where I will be and when. Looks like Thursday will be my day almost solely devoted to walking the floor and visiting booths.

I will be there Wed-Fri attending some trainings and shopping. Hope to run to many of you there.

Jackie

Ribbon cutting opening.
20191113_095854.jpg

I'll be there... healing leg and all.
Always great to share laughs & see you at DEMA today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom