For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Add me to the list for a SS medium please!

@Eric Sedletzky I noticed everyone else after this got a like, is that being officially added to the list? Just wanted to check that I was added (I'm sure you have a huge backlog and I'm near the back, just want to make sure I'm on the list =) ).

One large aluminum for me, please.

1 medium SS, no rails or wedge. No cosmetic finishing if you'll allow it, just whatever is necessary in terms of deburring etc to make it ready to go.

Or maybe large? I'm 5'11", but have a long torso (and short legs). Is there a more specific measurement than overall height that can be used to help select the size?

Haven’t seen likes in a while and it would be completely understandable if you would not be able to take orders anymore. However if you are still taking them I’d love to be in the list for a:
- Medium size
- Aluminum
- no Polish
- bottom tank standoff.

Read all 69 pages of the original post and 25 of this one and i’d be happy to get one. I’m a patient man.

Best of luck @Eric Sedletzky !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom