Wanted Mikron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for an older Aqua Lung Mikron, that was made before they added the ACD (automatic closure device). I really only need the first stage, but if you are not willing to separate your first and second stages I would consider buying it as a set.

If you just want a 1st stage, the current Titan 1st is the same item, no ACD. Plus the Titan has two HP ports, while I think the older Mikron only had one. So no need to limit yourself to the Mikron branded version.

If you just want a 1st stage, the current Titan 1st is the same item, no ACD. Plus the Titan has two HP ports, while I think the older Mikron only had one. So no need to limit yourself to the Mikron branded version.

I know it sounds a bit OCD, but I’m looking for a pre-ACD Mikron because I already have one, and want a matching pair. But I do appreciate the input, and I’ll keep the Titan in mind if I strike out on my Mikron quest.

I know it sounds a bit OCD, but I’m looking for a pre-ACD Mikron because I already have one, and want a matching pair. But I do appreciate the input, and I’ll keep the Titan in mind if I strike out on my Mikron quest.

Totally understand the OCD side of it, I too suffer the same affliction. Good luck with your search, one will come up. I can get the older version here but used they run around $500 gasp.

D873A279-D815-428C-8428-937404056C76.png
F722103F-623F-48B6-967A-57951ABA9420.png

One looks to be around $250. Happy to get you one if you want.

I am sure you have seen the one on ebay...

Mikron Bleu etrier | eBay

Used Mikrons are hard to come by and tend to run pricey even as used. Good luck with your search. I have been watching for a reasonably priced used Din first and those are even rarer.

@JackD342 The earliest Mikrons only have 1 HP port but the later, but still pre ACD, have 2 HP ports

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom