New to diving..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent you a message about a possible group dive trip I'm going to try and make happen in November. Stay safe scuba diving!

Lots of good dive clubs in California. if you were a little up the coast, I would suggest the UCSB Scuba Club. They have been getting people into diving for years. In any event, you are gonna love California and Florida diving.

If you’re doing any dives at the end of November I would love to be apart if you’d be willing to take on a beginner like me . I’m so excited to explore and learn more as I go and would love any opportunity to do so.
how long are you in Florida ? I live on east coast of Fl.

I am a new diver in your shoes. We called local dive shops to learn about the “fun” dives at different bodies of water. We have gone out with two different lds and met other divers. From those dives we also got connected with a somewhat local scuba club. For my wife and I, we just had to commit to going. In fact as I type this my wife is telling me I never told her I got a babysitter lined up so we can go do a fun dive with a different shop next week.
Are you from Florida ? I am from Palm Bay Fl.

Florida Keys would be a great start as a beginner, it was for me!

Don't overlook drift-diving off of the West Palm Beach area. Several good shops there.

Back
Top Bottom