Diving O‘ahu June 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saijef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be in O‘ahu from June 11th - June 20th 2020 - traveling solo. I'm interested in local diving. Interests would be REC diving only from shore and boat. Looking for suggestions on local operators or active (private) dive clubs.

Will be bringing dive gear and will only need weights and tanks to hire.

Accommodation hasn't yet been booked and will be dependent on dive location.

thanks
ange

Summertime has good diving on the North Shore. Really depends where you are staying. Lots of good dive ops on Oahu.

Summertime has good diving on the North Shore. Really depends where you are staying. Lots of good dive ops on Oahu.

Thanks grantwiscour. Accommodation will depend on diving location, very flexible and will have a vehicle to get around. As much as its convenient staying in town, I prefer staying in quieter regions.
I've heard the North Shore is preferred - more protected at that time of year (I'm guessing).

Hi delacrue - I've started looking at operators and Kamimana seem to pop up regularly.

I'm a member of a private dive club at home, are there any private clubs in Ohau or regular group divers that could be contacted to run with on some shore dives?
You can contact Dive Oahu. I haven't dived with them before but noted they have two locations with one a military base. That seems like a positive sign for safety.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom