Rolex Submariner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

remember we are talking a BRIBE here not full documented sale price ....to an official /border guard etc , so scratches don't matter .......yes I had water in both the rolex and the tag one was 1800 the other was under 200 guess which was which

remember we are talking a BRIBE here not full documented sale price ....to an official /border guard etc , so scratches don't matter .......yes I had water in both the rolex and the tag one was 1800 the other was under 200 guess which was which

Huh? What did I miss?

sorry for the confusion , I was responding to Divectionist as to depreciation etc just to 1 of the mindsets of owning a rolex sub .............I guess that muddied the waters a little lol

you know Tudor is a Rolex product right ?

you know Tudor is a Rolex product right ?

I didn't, but I guess that makes it a nice in between for the submariner and the the Sea Dweller.

sorry for the confusion , I was responding to Divectionist as to depreciation etc just to 1 of the mindsets of owning a rolex sub .............I guess that muddied the waters a little lol

I totally thought you were talking about which one I "Pulp Fictioned".

In which case I would have said the Tag was higher cause a poo covered Rolex is soooo Kardashian.

Back
Top Bottom