Wanted Yoke screw for Aqualung Legend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js1221

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m looking for a yoke screw to replace the one currently sitting on the ocean floor, somewhere next to the Spiegel Grove, off Key Largo, Florida. It is for an Aqualung Legend LX, although I believe any of the new Aqualung yoke screws should work. Thanks.

I have the entire yoke kit available. It was taken off my original first stage when I had it converted to DIN.

I have the entire yoke kit available. It was taken off my original first stage when I had it converted to DIN.

Please let me know your asking price, to include shipping. I don't really need the entire yoke but I guess having a spare is not a bad thing. Thanks.

Please let me know your asking price, to include shipping. I don't really need the entire yoke but I guess having a spare is not a bad thing. Thanks.

$35

Have you checked with your local dive shop to see if they can order you just the yoke screw?

Forgot to ask, what year is yours? Mine is 2016 with the ACD.

...sitting on the ocean floor, somewhere next to the Spiegel Grove...

I don't have a yoke screw, but I sure would like to hear the story.

I don't have a yoke screw, but I sure would like to hear the story.

Nothing remarkable. Switching tanks between dives, I spun it a bit too fast and it come out, bounced off the side of the boat and into the water. It is a brand new Legend LX that I had won at a weekend lake cleanup, only on its third dive. Plus, every other dive we did off Key Largo was a shallow reef dive, less than 30 feet at the mooring ball so I could have recovered it but the Spiegal Grove was the only deep dive so the water was about 130 feet.

$35

Have you checked with your local dive shop to see if they can order you just the yoke screw?

Forgot to ask, what year is yours? Mine is 2016 with the ACD.

I talked to the LDS and they gave me one that works. They said it was quicker then trying to order a new one. Thanks for the offer, if I lose this one I'll let you know.

I talked to the LDS and they gave me one that works. They said it was quicker then trying to order a new one. Thanks for the offer, if I lose this one I'll let you know.

OK! Another plus for DIN. No screw to lose! :D

Back
Top Bottom