Crocodiles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White Sharks, gators and crocks, that pretty much encompasses salt water and fresh water, with some cross-over. Everyone enjoy their next dive, snorkle, or swim.... :)

This fellow pulled two live shrimps out of his daughter's eye after snorkeling. Sorry, I guess you have to be a member of Scuba Accidents and Risk Management Techniques for Divers group to see it...

this is why...

The best part of that video was the kid in the background screaming "DIE" when he threw the item at that croc.

Nothing matches 8 meter long salties in QLD for potential fun. Its a damned dinosaur that can bolt toward you at about 20-30 KPH.

Even better, if you ever walk the beach at Cape Tribulation, on the sea side, you've got salties, great whites, box jellies and irikanji(sp?). On the land side, you've got salties and cassowaries (a 2 meter tall flightless bird with terrifying talons that wants to gut you). We were scanning every square inch as we walked one of the most beautiful, pristine beachs I've ever seen.

I get the sense that in Australia, everything wants to kill you.

Nothing matches 8 meter long salties in QLD for potential fun. Its a damned dinosaur that can bolt toward you at about 20-30 KPH.

Even better, if you ever walk the beach at Cape Tribulation, on the sea side, you've got salties, great whites, box jellies and irikanji(sp?). On the land side, you've got salties and cassowaries (a 2 meter tall flightless bird with terrifying talons that wants to gut you). We were scanning every square inch as we walked one of the most beautiful, pristine beachs I've ever seen.
Single ballsacked cassowaries make great pets.

I want to carry a Bang Stick :eek::wink:

I get the sense that in Australia, everything wants to kill you.

The irukandji (finally got the spelling right) don't necessarily want to kill you, but if you get stung and don't die, you'll wish you were dead...

Funny note - even on Aussie recreational dives, always wear gloves. There are nasty little blue bottles that attach to every line, even the short shot ones. Those little bastards sting my hands like fire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom