Wanted Wanted-Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark1313

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to buy one or two Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobes in good condition-let me know what you have and a price-thanks

I have one with only about 25 dives on it. It's not the "J" version, just the regular YS-D2. It works great...I just don't use it anymore because it's pair flooded and I switched to a different brand, so it's just been sitting around unused for awhile. I was planning on holding on to it as a backup, but I'd be willing to part with it for a good price.

I have one with only about 25 dives on it. It's not the "J" version, just the regular YS-D2. It works great...I just don't use it anymore because it's pair flooded and I switched to a different brand, so it's just been sitting around unused for awhile. I was planning on holding on to it as a backup, but I'd be willing to part with it for a good price.

I'll have to double check with the wife on her thoughts on this (she shoots UW also), but if I was going to part with it, I'm thinking around $500 or so would be reasonable. Looks like a new "J" one runs about $630. Not sure she'll want to part with it, but I can ask.

Found one

Back
Top Bottom