Australia's best dive school? Rescue Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divectionist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi there

I am set on finally doing my Rescue Diver and would like to choose a dive school / instructor that is passionate enough to not just go through the prescribed motions but make this a properly challenging learning experience. I am doing the course for its own sake, not looking to progress any further as my current c-cards cover all the diving I want, so I want to make it count.

Many say that Rescue was their most valuable course, but it is obviously dependent on quality instructors.

I would welcome any specific recommendations (also via PM if you do not want to mention business names or individuals publicly) as I value SB members' opinions more than google reviews et al.

It would be convenient if the school was somewhere between Byron Bay and the Sunshine Coast, but since I am sitting on a mountain of frequent flyer miles, I am also happy to travel across Australia for that period to combine an exciting new dive site with the course.

Thank you for any suggestions

Where did you end up doing your rescue cert? And how did you like it?

I'm looking to get mine done as well in the same area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom