Key Largo March 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalRich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like Key largo in March Family Trip, But I'm the only diver. Looking for 6 pack dive Boats?
Thank You in advance!
SoCalRich

Quiescence: its the only real six pack operator I've been out with in the Keys and they have a good staff.

Some of the operators with big boats won't be too crowded in March since its not a busy dive time. As an example, I've been out on Conch Republics big Newton with only eight divers. Marine conditions can be challenging in March/April, so I almost always will choose a bigger stable boat during that time of year.

Thanks for the reply, Sounds like good advice, Looking forward to some warm water diving, It's all about drysuits here in SoCal. We are looking to find lodging for a family of 8. with a boat dock, Pool. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Starlight, LuLu's reef (28).JPG
    Starlight, LuLu's reef (28).JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Starlight, LuLu's reef (28).JPG
    Starlight, LuLu's reef (28).JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Starlight, LuLu's reef (18).JPG
    Starlight, LuLu's reef (18).JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 42
nice pics...thanks for sharing your side of the pool....

Quiescence: its the only real six pack operator I've been out with in the Keys and they have a good staff.

Some of the operators with big boats won't be too crowded in March since its not a busy dive time. As an example, I've been out on Conch Republics big Newton with only eight divers. Marine conditions can be challenging in March/April, so I almost always will choose a bigger stable boat during that time of year.
No it's not... There are other 6 pax operators in the Keys and one good one in Key Largo.

I'm a fan of Quiescence, solid operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom