Vance Harlow's OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION Site still live?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to order and site airspeedpress and ssl order site have been down now for a while. Anyone know what’s going on?
I suspect Vance has moved on into retirement or semi-retirement by now. @oxyhacker last posted here in 2012 and was last online in 2014.

I did order an "OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION" back at end of September but have yet to hear anything - I've sent them two "contact us" messages. I guess I'll give them another week and then dispute the order for non-delivery. Anyone know any other way to reach them? Anyone else order anything from them recently and get a response?

I did order an "OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION" back at end of September but have yet to hear anything - I've sent them two "contact us" messages. I guess I'll give them another week and then dispute the order for non-delivery. Anyone know any other way to reach them? Anyone else order anything from them recently and get a response?
I ordered a copy of the Oxygen Hacker's Companion on October 20th and received it a few days later.

same problem, ordered last monday, but until now, no e-mail confirmation. Sent 2 messages , no answer yet...

I suspect Vance has moved on into retirement or semi-retirement by now. @oxyhacker last posted here in 2012 and was last online in 2014.

My copy available for 5,000 dollars.....

same problem, ordered last monday, but until now, no e-mail confirmation. Sent 2 messages , no answer yet...

I contacted paypal for a refund. They have sent a note to airspeed’s account giving them 10 days to reply. We’ll see...

Good news,i received today the tracking number from airspeed. Not too bad, finaly.

I’m hoping to hear and may try to re-order another time. I had ordered after their site was down. Hoping they just lost the order. Let me know if you get your copy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom