Closed Megladon Rebreather 2.70a - $4000

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dsix36

Contributor
Reaction score
FS: Megladon Rebreather 2.70a - $4000

I am helping a friend out with selling this unit. It is a Megladon ECCR with 2.70a electronics (both primary and secondary. It has been in an A/C controlled spare room for several years. It comes with 3L steel tanks and 13cf aluminum tanks. It has a complete spare loop including counter lungs, hoses and DSV. There are also several other misc parts and accessories.

It comes with 3 brand new (unopened) o2 sensors. The battery packs were replaced. The tanks have a new hydro and VIP on 11/23/19. The DSV was rebuilt and new mushroom valves installed. The rig was completely inspected, cleaned, lubed, and assembled to verify functionality. Everything passed with the exception of the OPV on the DIL reg and it was promptly replaced. Positive and Negative loop tests held for a 5 minute check. Positive tank and line pressures held for a 15 minute check. IP on regulators held solid for a 15 minute check. Calibration was completed successfully with crap sensors that I had laying around just to show everything works properly.

I know this unit personally and have been in the water next to it many times. It has always been well maintained and I have never witnessed any type of failure from it.

You will need a wing and back plate to finish it up.

No, I will not sell it for $2000 but am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. I really prefer local pickup in Deerfield Beach, FL but I will ship at buyers expense.

To whom it may concern:
I have no affiliation to Add Helium, Nexus, Peter Sotis, Emilie Voissem, or any other professional entities where the items I am selling are concerned. I am merely offering my services to friends that would like to sell stuff but do not want to deal with the time and hassle of posting etc. If you desire to speak to the actual owner, then message me and I will send your contact info to them.

20191123_134431.jpg
20191123_131604.jpg
20191123_131558.jpg
Meg 17.jpg

This is also the perfect platform for the new sidemount conversion kit that ISC just displayed at DEMA. Better get it now before these things become super popular again and the prices skyrocket.

Back
Top Bottom