Guanaja recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetInPortland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Considering adding Guanaja to a planned trip to Roatan. Has anyone done this recently? One resort says there are flights between the islands, but they aren't showing up on Google Flights, and there is no date on the info, so I don't know if that's current. Any DiveOp / Resort recommendations?

I'm headed to Honduras for 2 weeks in May. I'm spending a week in Utila and the other week I have no plans. I emailed End of the world resort about a week ago and got no response back.
I've read some of the places will book your flights then u pay them back.
I'm sending graham's place an email as well.
I'll probally just end up booking bananarama due to the cost and location.

Considering adding Guanaja to a planned trip to Roatan. Has anyone done this recently? One resort says there are flights between the islands, but they aren't showing up on Google Flights, and there is no date on the info, so I don't know if that's current. Any DiveOp / Resort recommendations?

We enjoyed Dunbar Rock on a group trip with shop. Clark's Day has same owner and we will probably head there sometime on our own.

I don't know that I would expect to find the inter-island flights on Google but I would expect anyplace there to either take care of it for you, or at the very least point you in the right direction

I was here last January and have booked again (with 2 more family members) this upcoming Spring. Posted in Bay Islands sub-forum... Clearwater Resort - Guanaja: Trip Report

Stayed at End of the World in November......amazing experience in and out of the water

I have space in a cabin for the scubaboard invasion June 13 through 20......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom