Vance Harlow's OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION Site still live?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great books; decent prices. Yea, some signs of life, even if moribund . . .

I’m hoping to hear and may try to re-order another time. I had ordered after their site was down. Hoping they just lost the order. Let me know if you get your copy.
i will, (peruvian postal services could be slow however to deliver )

Good news,i received today the tracking number from airspeed. Not too bad, finaly.

Well they must not have responded to paypal as paypal just refunded me. I'll wait until that process is all cleared up - if you receive your book let me know. I'll try again after those two things happen.

Well airspeed press called me today. Said they were still in business and selling books. They didn’t know what happened with my order but once it went to PayPal review he said it was just easier to refund the order. They didn’t sound overly technical. So I’ll be re-ordering as soon as the first PayPal order is fully closed out.

Website info on homepage reports last update in 2006. Looks it too, I bought all my books there. Surprised that they still respond.

The books are well worth the hassle; don't know anyone who works on regulators who hasn't a copy . . .

The books are well worth the hassle; don't know anyone who works on regulators who hasn't a copy . . .

I have them all. Wish that they would sell on eBay or Amazon.

Cottage industry.... deal with it...

trying to play in the big pond would likely whip them out...

Cottage industry.... deal with it...

trying to play in the big pond would likely whip them out...

C’mon...selling on eBay is ridiculously easy. Wipe them out?

have you dealt with the margins of dealing with them? Would you switch your business there?

Back
Top Bottom