How many times have you been?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFredrocks, it was like every single person on the island had invaded a fireworks store and took it as a personal affront that anyone else shot them off. The island was "on fire" Even more interesting was the locals were sitting outside their stores etc, shooting them off over the day. Mortars, that just made a big bang and dribbled red paper over the road since it was during the day you couldn't see the firework. They were "just practicing"

I also think the island does a very good job decorating for Christmas. The roundabouts are very cool.

This island takes it very serious. We just looked from our porch at Den Lamen, but I hear that if you go to the lighthouse (may have that wrong), longtimers can weigh in, anyway, get high, it is like the whole island lights up.

Dutch folks (could hear them talk) backed pickup trucks and fired them off at the bari beach right beside our porch way into the night.

I was waiting from someone to say "Ya'll watch this", they may have but I don't speak dutch.

If schedules worked I would be back for the same time, but alas, family Christmas has intervened

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom