Bonaire all inclusive suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Floyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are thinking about trying to squeeze in a trip after Christmas.

We are looking for an all inclusive with diving , something with the dive shop and docks on site. A nice beach and decent food/drink would be a huge plus.

any suggestions?

For all-inclusive on Bonaire, the Plaza is usually what's mentioned, but doing some reading up recently, I saw where Divi Flamingo had that option. Haven't stayed at either and not familiar with their shoreline.

Richard.

Hi @Kevin Floyd

All inclusives are not common on Bonaire, @drrich2 mentioned the only 2 I know of. I have never stayed at Plaza Resort or Divi Flamingo, can't help you there. There are also no "nice" beaches on Bonaire if you are talking about Seven Mile Beach or Grace Bay. On the other hand, there are many nice places to stay, good food, and great diving

Buddy Dive can get you everything except lunch and dinner. I`ve always had good luck with them. Oh, no beach though. Like has been said, hardly any all inclusives with a beach on Bonaire.

Buddy dive as recommended, the “beach” is an elevated sand area with nice steps to the water, quite private and not busy at all.

There really are no "beaches" on Bonaire to speak of. Eden Beach has a small one but tends to be overrun with cruise ship people so I would avoid it. As for all inclusive, IMO there are way too many good places to eat on Bonaire to be stuck at one place. Get a breakfast at your resort, sandwiches for lunch and explore the many great places to eat is what I do.

For once I agree with KathyV :)

The OP should look at Cayman Brac Beach Resort.
It's everything they asked for.

My wife and I are thinking about trying to squeeze in a trip after Christmas.

We are looking for an all inclusive with diving , something with the dive shop and docks on site. A nice beach and decent food/drink would be a huge plus.

any suggestions?
Plaza Resort Bonaire has an all-inclusive (drinks and meals), Toucan Diving is on property, and unlimited shore dives. No real sandy beach, but an excellent house reef.

What about Delphins Beach Resort? IDK if they have an AI option but might due to how far south they are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom