I quit smoking and have questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done. Over 95% of former smokers don't make it to a year (they relapse), with a lot failing early on (before 30 days post quit). Although relapse is high, every quit attempt increases your chances of a successful quit (defined as 1 year abstinent)

OK boys and girls, I have been smoke free for a year so I think I can now call myself a non-smoker. Thanks for the support you have all given me. If anyone else is wanting to quit-just do it. The biggest obstacle I had to deal with was my own mind. I kept telling myself smoking was no big deal.
I feel better and breathe much much better now.

OK boys and girls, I have been smoke free for a year so I think I can now call myself a non-smoker. Thanks for the support you have all given me. If anyone else is wanting to quit-just do it. The biggest obstacle I had to deal with was my own mind. I kept telling myself smoking was no big deal.
I feel better and breathe much much better now.

Keep up the good work! Insurance doesn't call you a quitter until 2 years.

Be that as it may, the addiction should be broken by now and you are a free man.

Back
Top Bottom