Share your favorite Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 scuba toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up a couple DSMBs from Piranha, even with the exchange rate and shipping it was half the price of any LDS offerings.

I honestly try to keep my wife out of the scuba gear world. If I asked her for something she would inevitably find out how much I've been spending on gear and then, frankly, my goose would be cooked. And then I would only be allowed to by chicken.

I'm the same with my fiancée. I might tell him a vastly undershot approximation after the purchase, but for most things what he doesn't know won't hurt him and will be fun for me

I honestly try to keep my wife out of the scuba gear world. If I asked her for something she would inevitably find out how much I've been spending on gear and then, frankly, my goose would be cooked.

Coming back to the US after a recent trip to Mexico, I actually had to go through normal passport control like a plebeian. When asked about the purpose of my trip scuba came up, and the Customs dude asked me "How much is your scuba gear worth?" I didn't want to answer, because then she would know how much I spent on scuba gear.

ETA: My Black Friday purchases:
Orcatorch D530 Green Laser - been wanting a green laser for signalling.
A couple of Knipix pliers wrenches so I don't have to carry a full wrench set when I travel.

2 hp 100 tanks

Screaming deal!

Yeah I thought so too. It was on fleabay with $100 buy it now free shipping. I messaged about the battery exp and it was 5/2025 so i snagged it. I thought it might be inaccurate or something but it came as advertised, manufacture date 5/19 bat exp 5/2025 Registered to NOAA fine and self tests were all good.

picked up an Aqualing Legend Glacia Regulator and Octo for $600.....hoping it proves to be a good first regulator set, will be nice to not have to rent equipment anymore.

Back
Top Bottom