New deep 6 2nd stage. X series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itll be interesting to see some reviews on it. The price point of this and a scribble first stage is $195 but for $200 you can get a scribble with a signature second and a hose.

Itll be interesting to see some reviews on it. The price point of this and a scribble first stage is $195 but for $200 you can get a scribble with a signature second and a hose.
I expect performance to be near identical for the average diver. I’m curious if any o the upgrades from the signature can be added to the X at a later date? Like during a service

I think its a great option as an add-on alternate 2nd stage to go with that $200 scribble 1st and signature 2nd stage deal!!

It's just a cyber Monday limited run. Once gone, gone. There won't be any reviews as just introduced today, and by the time there are, l am sure based on the sales last couple hours they will be gone.

A great octo option for folks that got the Scribble sale

It's just a cyber Monday limited run. Once gone, gone. There won't be any reviews as just introduced today, and by the time there are, l am sure based on the sales last couple hours they will be gone.

A great octo option for folks that got the Scribble sale

i know these don’t include the first service but will they include a first parts kit? If not can I use one of my kits from my signature 2nd’s?

i know these don’t include the first service but will they include a first parts kit? If not can I use one of my kits from my signature 2nd’s?
no and yes

Thanks. Waiting patiently for my suit and 2nd from you guys. Excited
thank you

And just like that they are all gone. Thanks all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom