Cave Deco Dive Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They seem to grow like mushrooms in the Gallery.
Anywhere in there is well past where the free divers steal them.
The issue is more that if you drop to the floor on the way in, you have to swim up to the roof again to avoid the worst of the flow.

Anywhere in there is well past where the free divers steal them.
The issue is more that if you drop to the floor on the way in, you have to swim up to the roof again to avoid the worst of the flow.

Yeah the swim up after tying into the main line, and the swim down to the catacombs isn't fun.

And that's why on the 5th day God created scooters.
I dont think its that possible to accumulate more than 20mins of Ginnie deco without a scooter or a CCR anyway. I guess maybe if you're consumption is stellar plus a stage.

I dont think its that possible to accumulate more than 20mins of Ginnie deco without a scooter or a CCR anyway. I guess maybe if you're consumption is stellar plus a stage.

Some of us enjoy the occasional Berman Room swim...

I don't want to derail this thread but people actually steal deco bottles from caves??? :eek:

Shouldn't this be a crime? Also, why would anyone want to steal someone's deco cylinder and put another person at risk of injury or possible death?

Also, why would anyone want to steal someone's deco cylinder and put another person at risk of injury or possible death?
Non-divers partying in the area who don't know any better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom