condom caths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

make sure you're sticking little bob's face all the way in the non-sticky tip of the rochester. then unroll and glue it to the rest of him. there shouldn't be gluey condom parts above the end of your penis.

(procedure double checked with the rochester-wearing half of the dive team&#8230:wink:

Got some wipes from my wife it help from the condom coming halfway off but sure did add a squeal to the grip and rip method may have to check it some wipes to get it off now

make sure you're sticking little bob's face all the way in the non-sticky tip of the rochester. then unroll and glue it to the rest of him. there shouldn't be gluey condom parts above the end of your penis.

(procedure double checked with the rochester-wearing half of the dive team&#8230:wink:

Great way to state that BabyDuck.

Regarding removing, I am more inclined to want to get that thing off as soon as I respectfully can because:
1) For me, the longer it is on, the more it is stuck. Drove 4 hrs after a dive back home before removing it. Even with the right remover liquid, it took much longer and was errr OUCH.
2) The last few drops seem to not be my friend when there is an open narrow tube attached.

To remove, what helps me is to use a short snub nose pair of scissors (the same pair in my kit to cut the end hose in half before donning so it won't crimp). As I pull the catheter away from my skin, I cut along the length. This give me more directions to gently pull the adhesive. Also seems to make it easier to get catheter over head, which then makes rest of removal much easier.

I appreciate that this is a very old thread but I came here looking for help. I have no issues donning and using these things, but removing them... Good Lord. I once got sidetracked post-dive and didn't get around to undressing L'il Stooey until about 11 that night. It was not a pleasant experience.

I will be looking for some of that pre-sticking stuff as well as the removal fluid.

As an aside, I used to have Mrs. Stoo help me put the thing on, but we kept missing the dive boat... :rofl3:

I appreciate that this is a very old thread but I came here looking for help. I have no issues donning and using these things, but removing them... Good Lord. I once got sidetracked post-dive and didn't get around to undressing L'il Stooey until about 11 that night. It was not a pleasant experience.

I will be looking for some of that pre-sticking stuff as well as the removal fluid.

As an aside, I used to have Mrs. Stoo help me put the thing on, but we kept missing the dive boat... :rofl3:

@Stoo

These Remove wipes are what the She-P gals use. They do work well. Scroll down at the link until you see them. Check on Amazon for a better price.
She-P North America – No Limits!

If the Remove wipes work on the amount of glue us gals have to use with a She-P, they’ll work on the lesser amount of sticky stuff you deal with.

Once you use the Remove wipe, use baby oil to get the rest of the glue off.

Have you done any manscaping? :D

Is anyone else as turned on as I am by this thread?

No? OK, nevermind. Me neither. Never happened.

I'm probably setting myself up for some weird looks in Roatan this June.

LMAO... Thanks Marie. What are you doing lurking on a Boy's Thread? ;-)

I just happened across it in New Topics. I’ve been, um, practicing with my She-P at home and the amount of glue needed would make you run screaming into the night. :D

I just happened across it in New Topics. I’ve been, um, practicing with my She-P at home and the amount of glue needed would make you run screaming into the night. :D

Oh dear lord. You guys are seriously making me second guess going drysuit. Has anyone tried adult diapers? I mean, that way you could poop, too.

Back
Top Bottom