Show That Face!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaWithTurk

Bubble Blowing Buddha
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Many of us here have avatars that are us in dive gear so I thought it would be fun to strip it away. I know many of you by screen name and can pick you out of images in dive gear but would not be able to pick you out of crowd in street clothes.

So much like the selfie thread we had, I propose we post two pics, one in dive gear and one not in gear. I will get this train a rolling!

IMG_6338.jpg

697c4ff6-cce0-423b-9fa2-4b8a9d0e1ef9.jpg

IMG_2344.JPG
I'll play. Training day for Emergency Response Dive Team. Leaky zipper = not so dry suit! Merry Christmas everyone, I hope the elves at Shearwater come through this year!

Jay

2ea3ffd6-ce61-4f02-9494-8dae13f09f6f.jpeg
IMG_2018.jpeg

I have a surprisingly small number of underwater photos. Lots of people have taken pictures of me u/w, but they seldom follow through on sending the finished product. Hence, this kinda-fuzzy pic is the best and most recent that I have.

2016-05-20 -- at Kraken Springs.jpg

And here's me topside, with a doppelganger.

2018-07-24 15.40.49.jpg

I have a surprisingly small number of underwater photos. Lots of people have taken pictures of me u/w, but they seldom follow through on sending the finished product. Hence, this kinda-fuzzy pic is the best and most recent that I have.

View attachment 553411

And here's me topside, with a doppelganger.

View attachment 553412
Nice spelling of your name!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom