Cozumel Dive School Intel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You get what you pay for, even more so in Mexico. And don't skimp out on dive insurance.......stay at one of the hostels if you want cheap but pay for a GOOD op!!!!!!!!

You get what you pay for, even more so in Mexico. And don't skimp out on dive insurance.......stay at one of the hostels if you want cheap but pay for a GOOD op!!!!!!!!
I know nothing about Cozumel Dive School but I have so far not found a close correlation between price and quality with dive ops in Mexico.

I know nothing about Cozumel Dive School but I have so far not found a close correlation between price and quality with dive ops in Mexico.
Agreed. Most of the differences between ops are about the boat ride.

Hi everyone,

Didn't get notifications on this thread and replies didn't show up for me until now for some reason, so sorry for the lack of response. Thanks all for the advice!! This has been helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom