Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in LA Thurs through Sat evening for a series of Interviews.

Lets connect offline and figure out something for next week. :)

Can't wait, you dirty-finned dive goddess.

- K

^^^ LOL.. yep, that's me! gonna steal that!
Was it any good? From my experience, current becomes too strong and visibility drops if you stay too long.
If I don't find anything cool to divert my attention after a couple hours, I head in. That dive, there must of been something pretty awesome (or a lot of awesome little things) that I didn't want the dive to end. I know the places to go when the current gets strong.

Somewhere by the eastern shore, where the small boat piers are? Still, I'd rather rush to Dania Beach and dive there, if this is my morning dive, or I'll be already tired after diving Dania beach, if this is my 2nd dive of the day. But this is up to you, of course.

Finally blue water returning to BHB. Had about a 90 minute dive there today. Cam is malfunctioning (I flooded the strobe bulkhead the other day in a rough beach exit) so only a couple of pics. Jenny will be pleased I clipped off the scoot :poke: and dived most of this like a pedestrian.

I have about 12 - 15 dives there over the last 3 months. The West side is where I spend the least amount of my time... so I wanted to lean in there. Today, the West side - spent about 50 minutes there... found some new structure I've never seen before (all the construction in recent weeks) ... that was fun. Viz was solid, water was blue. Probably 15 feet of viz.

Scooted the trail - and could see the next structure from the current structure... been a long time since I've had viz that clear-ish.

By the time I got the the east side, viz was fading fast to awful. Blue water, but cloudy as all get out... maybe 2 or 3 feet of viz tops.

I am so going back tomorrow for the 2:05 HT.

- K

Can anyone tell me the current water temps at BHB and on the reefs between 80 and 120 feet? Thanks!

I had 78° off the beach in Hollywood

Jenny will be pleased I clipped off the scoot :poke: and dived most of this like a pedestrian.
- K
Peace and Quiet! :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom