SCUBAPRO Regulator Timeline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversteve

always tired
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The first 50 years of SCUBAPRO regulators with images and descriptions.​

http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/regulators-timeline-eng.aspx

scubapro.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the time line has gone. Unable to get any reply from Scubapro or via one of their big dealers when he asks the same question??

It probably turned customers away from new regs and sent the customers after vintage regs , it was a nice feature and we miss it , bring it back huish or johnson or whatever corporate flag you fly under

I had accessed the regulator timeline shortly before Scubapro launched their current website with direct to consumer sales. It would appear the regulator timeline did not survive the transition.

I have sent a message to Scubapro inquiring about the timeline. I will post if I receive a reply

I received a near immediate response from Scubapro regarding my inquiry about the regulator timeline. We'll see what happens

Good Morning Craig,

Thank you for choosing Scubapro. We appreciate your support.
Our global marketing and Johnson Outdoors, Inc. recently announced did a soft Launch to our sell direct consumer website and many new features.
It is a continued work in progress. I will pass along your great feedback and ask they consider reinstating the regulator timeline.

Best in diving wishes,
Team Scubapro

Great news - I hope they react to customer request. As an antique collector and repairer using new Scubapro as a diver it was great information.
I have emailed and so has my local dive store but no replies so not holding my breath.
Thanks all for helping.
I do have it copied to word.doc up to D400 - 2002. I have attached here. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• SECOND STAGES TIMELINE.docx
    6 MB · Views: 1,178
I know this is old and I'm guessing no information ever came back from scubapro (I know they didn't answer my emails other than "we're researching this"). I miss the timeline, it was a wonderful amount of information - even the wayback machine only had the framework but not the actual timeline data. I've seen 2nd stage history published above - does anyone have first stage scubapro history?

does anyone have first stage scubapro history?
It has become public information in the past.

That is the one thing that they can't change or prosecute.

One more thing. A few of my love/hate threads with Scubapro have been deleted by Scubapro. I posted by their TOS in their now abandoned forum. Even so, they have the right of deleting anything that they wish without SB approval. No prob with that, that is the way it works in a manufacturer's forum. When was the last time they posted in their own forum???

(Truth be known, all my first and seconds are Scubapro) Love the gear, despise the machine that provides and maintains it. Then there is this: Scubapro Regulator Museum I don't agree completely, advances have been made. But the song remains the same.

Best if you save this thread as I would expect it to disappear when they wake up and read it...

Back
Top Bottom